Old August 27th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] danr_18@yahoo.com is offline

Default new kaito wrx911 for $16 plus shipping

I've never ordered anything from them -- but on a number of occasions,
I have read newsgroup postings mentioning a deal on that site... and
I've haven't heard a bad word.

They also have the DE-1101 for $50.... $10 less than universal and less
than what I now see on ebay. ($7.38 shipping).

I see an 'analog digital' (analog tuner with digital display) shortwave
unit for $9.99 - but I've never hear of the Sonnet brand before...

weatherall wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/nysh6

There doesn't seem to be a way to choose a color. Anyone know anything
about this site?

--
weatherall