Old August 28th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Charles C Charles C is offline

Default Iranian Shortwave tonight

I thought I would try to hear the IRIB station on 7235kHz 1:30-2:30
tonight just for fun. There were some amateur operators knowingly
talking over the broadcast on LSB (they mentioned hearing the station).
I had to switch to USB to avoid their chatter where the reception
wasn't so good. LSB was excellent except for the Hams. They seem to
have stopped now.(1:49) That is just bad form, in my opinion, I don't
care who it is.

Charles C.
Tennessee, USA