Old August 29th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody Woody is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

"Dave Oldridge" wrote in message
9...
"Woody" wrote in news:i4rIg.901$N84.191@trnddc08:

So did your guy die or not?

Which one? You win some, you lose some.

Huh? How can a fast CW op *not* save a life? Have you read this thread at
all?
CW = Gift of Life.
Fast CW = Hand of God.

It's in the Extra Class manual....

And that's why I'm watching TV from a 12ghz satellite signal right now.
Putting the antenna that high makes all modes pretty much equal as far as
signal-to-noise goes.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGH!!
Holy crap.... I hope no one else reads that.. It'll kill the entire
Comm-Post pile we're making, and then
people will just go back to swapping radios or something. [Perish the
thought!]
rb