Old August 31st 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
jstrain4 jstrain4 is offline

Default "Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace

RHF wrote:
Just for the Fun of It !

"Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace ! )

http://www.ccrane.com/science/discov...radio-kit.aspx

The "Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit Includes :
Experiment Manual {The Book - Read It - If All Else Fails}
Pre-Wired Wooden Base
Vacuum Tube {Yes - Real Radios Glow in the Dark}
Medium Wave Coil - For AM/MW Radio Listening
Shortwave Coil - For Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)
Antenna Wire
Ground Wire
Headphones
Radio Dial Sheets
Attachment Screws and Washers

Reading DX Ace on this NewsGroup is Optional ) ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Is it a REGEN? Bulti band? AM - SW ?

I'd give my left n*t for the ALLIED RADIO KNIGHT KIT REGENERATIVE
RECEIVER I built in the fifties. The regen "howl" and "screech" drove my
mother nuts. Dad got me a Halli S-40B real quick. I wonder where the
knight regen ended up.

TenTec has sevral radio kits, including a regen at about HALF that price

Yodar