Old August 29th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default "Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace ! :o)

Just for the Fun of It !

"Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace ! )

http://www.ccrane.com/science/discov...radio-kit.aspx

The "Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit Includes :
Experiment Manual {The Book - Read It - If All Else Fails}
Pre-Wired Wooden Base
Vacuum Tube {Yes - Real Radios Glow in the Dark}
Medium Wave Coil - For AM/MW Radio Listening
Shortwave Coil - For Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)
Antenna Wire
Ground Wire
Headphones
Radio Dial Sheets
Attachment Screws and Washers

Reading DX Ace on this NewsGroup is Optional ) ~ RHF
Old August 29th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DX Ace: not to be confused with anything that WORKS!

RHF wrote:

"Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace ! )

No chance of that. The radio kit is KNOWN to work and is of an
intelligent design.

mike
Old August 29th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

"Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace ! )

No chance of that. The radio kit is KNOWN to work and is of an
intelligent design.

So therefore, the radio kit, like dxAce, is far superior to a dumbass Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 29th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

"Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace ! )

No chance of that. The radio kit is KNOWN to work and is of an
intelligent design.

So therefore, the radio kit, like dxAce, is far superior to a dumbass Canuck.

non sequitur

/non sekwitr/

• noun a conclusion that does not logically follow from the previous
argument or statement.

— ORIGIN Latin, ‘it does not follow’.

http://www.askoxford.com/
Old August 31st 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

"Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace ! )

No chance of that. The radio kit is KNOWN to work and is of an
intelligent design.

So therefore, the radio kit, like dxAce, is far superior to a dumbass Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The radio kit, like DxAce, doesn't appear to be grounded in reality.

JB

Old August 31st 06, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

El Dorado movie is fixin to bounce off on one of my tv sets and watch
this Blueberry doggy,I am fixin to cut my other tv set off,my webtv.She
turns her head toward my tv sets,,, OFF.Now,to get me beauty sleep.Move
over,Blueberry doggy.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace

RHF wrote:
Just for the Fun of It !

"Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit - Not to be confused with DX Ace ! )

http://www.ccrane.com/science/discov...radio-kit.aspx

The "Radio Ace" Vintage Radio Kit Includes :
Experiment Manual {The Book - Read It - If All Else Fails}
Pre-Wired Wooden Base
Vacuum Tube {Yes - Real Radios Glow in the Dark}
Medium Wave Coil - For AM/MW Radio Listening
Shortwave Coil - For Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)
Antenna Wire
Ground Wire
Headphones
Radio Dial Sheets
Attachment Screws and Washers

Reading DX Ace on this NewsGroup is Optional ) ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Is it a REGEN? Bulti band? AM - SW ?

I'd give my left n*t for the ALLIED RADIO KNIGHT KIT REGENERATIVE
RECEIVER I built in the fifties. The regen "howl" and "screech" drove my
mother nuts. Dad got me a Halli S-40B real quick. I wonder where the
knight regen ended up.

TenTec has sevral radio kits, including a regen at about HALF that price

Yodar
Old September 1st 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Build your own Regenerative Receiver Radio

It might not be an Allied Radio Knight Kit,but you can still build a
Regenerative Receiver Radio.I just happen to have an Allied Radio
catalog book here which dates back to 1941.(the catalog book is in good
condition,not dog eared or torn up,all of the pages are there too,not
for sale) It is sitting on top of my 22 inch screen CRT computer monitor
(computer monitor is sitting on top of my coffee table and does not
obstruct my view of my webtv tv set) right now.
cuhulin