Old September 7th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words and will anything to avoid fessing up x14

K4YZ wrote:

What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth
Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words
face you ****ed up

you have stated that you have commited a homsexual act and in your
follow up inst you said nothing unture admiting again to a homsexaul
act

you could have just admitted your mistake but you lack the ball to do
so and try to put the pblame on others for YOUR ****up (which eveither
it surely was)