Old September 6th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Where's Lennie? (Subtitled: Ode to Lennie...Sing Along! You Know the Tune!)

QUOTE FROM QRZ, DATED 05 SEPTEMBER 2006

Names and Places Search
This form can be used to search for names, cities and towns, states and
Zip Codes. The format is free form meaning you can input whatever you
like into the box. Note: callsigns are excluded from the search.
Enter name or keyword(s) to search

Use Simple Search Other Options...

To search for the name or address of a club or person, enter the first
and/or the last names (in any order), or a part of the address (like
number and street) and/or the Zip Code. Go get Similar Zip codes, use
the star (*) such as '85*' which returns mostly Arizona zip codes.
Commas and other punctuation are ignored. Both upper and lower case
letters are treated the same.

Note: This search may take from 10 to 90 seconds to complete depending
on the current server load and the complexity of the query.

There are 8 records matching +ANDERSON,* +LEONARD* +H.*

K0HCN ANDERSON LEONARD A 1550 390 ST ROYAL IA 51357
KE7JV ANDERSON LEONARD J 1026 MAPLE AVE NAMPA ID 83686
W6PAF ANDERSON LEONARD W 1301 HIGHLANDS PKY N APT 237 TACOMA WA 98406
WB6JOZ Tucker Leonard D PO BOX 1338 Anderson CA 96007
G0GTF ANDERSON TI 2 BURRY ROAD SILVERHILL ST LEONARDS EAST SUSSEX TN37
G0GTG ANDERSON SE 2 BURRY ROAD SILVERHILL ST LEONARDS EAST SUSSEX TN37
G4LIT ANDERSON CR 8 WILLOW CLOSE ST LEONARDS RINGWOOD HAMPSHIRE BH24 2
VK6BPZ ANDERSON ALLAN FLAT 5 32 ST LEONARDS ST MOSMAN PARK WA 6012

UNQUOTE

Where-oh-where could our King Lennie Be?

Oh where, oh where could he be..?

He swears he's genius of all things ra-di-o

But he never ever got past C-B!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:

Nothing.

Just another threadjacking.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words and will anything to avoid fessing up x14

K4YZ wrote:

What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth
Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words
face you ****ed up

you have stated that you have commited a homsexual act and in your
follow up inst you said nothing unture admiting again to a homsexaul
act

you could have just admitted your mistake but you lack the ball to do
so and try to put the pblame on others for YOUR ****up (which eveither
it surely was)

Old September 7th 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth
Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words
face you ####ed up

Where?

you have stated that you have commited a homsexual act and in your
follow up inst you said nothing unture admiting again to a homsexaul
act

I didn't say anything about commiting a lewd act, Morkie.

Quite the contrary...I said I'd never know.

you could have just admitted your mistake but you lack the ball to do
so and try to put the pblame on others for YOUR ####up (which eveither
it surely was)

So far, the ####up is yours.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Stop lying about being misquoted "What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly

Old September 7th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote (Minus the Morkie Threadjacking):
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth
Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words
face you ####ed up

Where?

you have stated that you have commited a homsexual act and in your
follow up inst you said nothing unture admiting again to a homsexaul
act

I didn't say anything about commiting a lewd act, Morkie.

Quite the contrary...I said I'd never know.

you could have just admitted your mistake but you lack the ball to do
so and try to put the pblame on others for YOUR ####up (which eveither
it surely was)

So far, the ####up is yours.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

QUOTE

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson
the words of Robeson he is frantice to avoid nyone reading

Lennie Climbs Out From Under His Rock, Comes Out Mudslinging K4YZ Policy 18 January 6th 06 08:42 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM