Old September 7th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words x16

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Nothing relative to the subject...Just another threadjacking.

nah it is exactly on the subject which was you trying to divert
attention from your **** up

What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth
Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words

I can keep this up for days you know