Old September 6th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default 40% Of The Feeble Five In Yet Another Back-Slapping Contest

From: on Sun, Sep 3 2006 6:34 pm
From: on Sun, Sep 3 2006 6:17 am
From: on Sat, Sep 2 2006 3:43 pm

Whoa!

If that wasn't the pot and kettle complimenting each other on
who's blacker, I don't what is... ! ! ! !

Fred Hambrecht wrote:
We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

Mr Congenialty has spoken.

Gotta love those Code Bigots.

?Has anyone run this idiots name through QRZ?

Fred Hambrecht, W4JLE, lives in South Carolina.

This was an issue for Brain...?!?!

Especially since he's spent considerable time "defending" an
unlicensed idiot that presumes to know what's best for Amatuer
Radio...?!?!?

Jimmie Noserve showed up with his bimonthly Numbers (his period
on?)...still trying to "prove" that Technician class licensees
aren't really no-coders. :-)

Wow. Why would he think that?

Jimmy has a woodie about some past "disagreements" in here,
the inability to keep me off the forum. :-)

Yet he has absolutely no problem with anything Robesin has ever
posted...

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Quite true from thousands of posts in Google archives...one of
which said "I can't control him" (or words to that effect).

Any more than common sense and responsibility guide YOU,
Lennie...?!?!

But that isn't the real point. Jimmy Miccolis MUST be the "guru"
of ham radio lore.

Here we have yet MORE evidence that Leonard H. Anderson is a
pathological liar.

Lennie has REPEATEDLY stated that he NEVER addresses anyone with
diminutives unless so addressed, yet in almost a decade of responses,
James Miccolis has NEVER addressed Lennie as anything EXCEPT, "Len", or
"Anderson".

Why does Lennie Anderson continue to act contrary to his own
assertions to the contrary?

He ABHORS anyone correcting ANYTHING he says.

Kinda like the 1000's of posts we've had from Lennie H. berating
anything / everything "Amateur"...

"Cross" him in any way and one has made an enemy for life.

Pot/Kettle/Black.

Rest of Anti-N2EY rant snipped.

Davie Heil is another of the Code Bigots and is very busy being
a "street fighter" type. More elan but always, always coming
up with manufactured personal insults against non-code-test
advocates.

Even MORE Pot/Kettle/Black.

What do you do before posting these, Lennie...?

Stare yourself down in the mirror for a few minutes?

Rest of Lennie's hypocritical review of Dave Heil snipped. Dave
Heil's name and accomplishments in Amateur Radio have appeared in every
English language ARS pulbication I am aware of, and at least one
Japanese.

Lennie had some dubioulsy original theoretical peices in a
long-since-defunct journal that has never since been footnoted in any
other scientific or practical writings.

Snake-oil recipes, I believe.

The olde rrap Code Bigot troika leaves us with Stevie Robeson,
aka "Robesin" aka any number of personalities. Stevie is just
a frustrated person capable of a few things but has a mental
woodie for RANK, TITLE, STATUS big enough to dock the USS
Missouri in. He is a persistent BLUFFER, constantly alluding
and implying things.

Actually, here we have LENNIE'S own personna word-for-word.

Lennie reminds us all-too-often of his 1950's rank in the
Army...His alleged title as an "engineer", and his "status" over All
Things Radio as he is a "commercial" radio operator-vs-Amateur.

Lennie's the third biggest non-producer of anything worthy in
Amateur (or any other form of) Radio, following closely behind
"Moonbounce Morgan" aka KB9RQZ and "Disc Jockey McDumb###", aka N9OGL.

I think Frank was the third party and you know the results.

Yes, but in a round-about way. Frank showed HIS evidence of
HIS USMC service but Robeson never did.

Untrue, Lennie, but you go right on ahead perpetuating THAT lie
too!

Frank came up with
common USMC terms, events, things familiar to other Marines
(one of my old schoolmates was one and he put me through to
some other Marines to verify that). Good enough proof for
me, ex-Army and unfamiliar with intimate USMC life. Frank
was honest.

Frankie's only honesty was admitting that he'd been court maritaled
not once, but TWICE in ONE four-year enlistment.

Stevie was devious and PERSONALLY INSULTING.
Stevie's bluff was called and the insults were his only
"reply." Sigh. He was just an IMPOSTER, a wanna-be who
never was.

Acutally, most of Frankie's rants were readilly put to bed...A LOT
of them by a NAVY retiree, they were THAT transparent.

Only someone such as yourself drastically hoping to find fault
with me would have believed any of Frankie's rhetoric.

Big SNIP of usual anti-Amateur Radio rhetoric...Heard here over
and over and over and over and.......

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 6th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve start whole new thread trying to devirt atention from his self outing as a prevert."What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson

Old September 7th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:

Nothing relative to the subject...Just another threadjacking.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words x16

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Nothing relative to the subject...Just another threadjacking.

nah it is exactly on the subject which was you trying to divert
attention from your **** up

What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth
Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words

I can keep this up for days you know

Old September 7th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Begs For More Opportunities to Humiliate Himself In Public!

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Nothing relative to the subject...Just another threadjacking.

nah it is exactly on the subject which was you trying to divert
attention from your #### up

The #### up is yours, Morkie.

What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth
Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words

Yet another out-of-context misquote, Morkie.

I can keep this up for days you know

Sure you can.

When all you have to do is sit at home and collect the welfare
checks, you have plenty of time for self-humiliation.

Enjoy!

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Morkie Begs For More Opportunities to Humiliate Himself In Public! how is pointing your lies humilating to me Stop lying about being misquoted "What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has be

Old September 7th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy