Old September 7th 06, 09:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Wilson 1000 Antenna Question

Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Drifter wrote in
:

I want to connect a mobile CB radio to a power supply in the garage.

My question: Is it possible to use my Wilson 1000 as a type of "base

station" antenna

Sure...but only if you leave it mounted ON THE CAR and stretch the
cheapest quality RadioShack RG-58 cable to it over the longest distance
possible.

Do you have to wear a jump suit borrowed from goodwill too?

Sure...But only if it's been ironed so often that it's shiny and
you can still see the "UPS" logo pressed into the cloth where the old
patch was cut off!

73

Steve, K4YZ