Old September 7th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
K3HVG K3HVG is offline

Default Need Advice on configuration.

Typically, you'll need two Dow-Key DK-60 series or similar coax relays.
You can also use one of the more expensive Dow-Key (Kilovac) dual
coaxial relays. If you need a diagram, I'll send it along to you.
Also, given the relative power levels, you can get away with one coax
relay and one other, RF "usable" SPDT relay. That may save you some
grief and money. Again, I have the info if you'd like it.
de K3HVG