Old September 9th 06, 12:03 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

That story line of it "not" being the planes that brought the towers down,
is one of the BIGGEST bull **** stories ever to be printed.

IF you "watched" the towers fall, they fell from top to bottom. Straight
down (just about). IF there were "Dynamite" used - especially at the ground
floors, they would have went out first - and THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. ALSO -
you would most likely have seen implosions or adversely - walls "shattering"
"OUT" depending on how the charges were placed. That ALSO was not the case.
IF you recall, the FIRST attempt to bring the towers down WAS done with
"Explosives" placed in the garage area. Yes, it caused damage and some
injuries/deaths but as to bringing the towers down - It didn't work.

You bull **** conspiracy theorists really need to get a grip on life. THAT
was a ****ing attack on our country - pure and simple. OR "maybe" YOU were a
part of it! Trying to spin it out of the real truth!

L.

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
I thought it was strange that this guy was a physics professor. What
would a physics prof know about how the towers fell? That's the realm
of engineering. A physics prof would start the problem with "ok, assume
a zero gravity, zero atmophere environment..."

-Robert,

MnMikew wrote:
This is what happens to tinfoilers who spew this crap.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=476951

"Physics Professor Steven Jones has made numerous statements about the
collapse of the World Trade Center. BYU has repeatedly said that it does
not
endorse assertions made by individual faculty.

"We are, however, concerned about the increasingly speculative and
accusatory nature of these statements by Dr. Jones."