Old September 9th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jeroen Jeroen is offline

Default Philips D2999 versions

Vangelis wrote:
Although in all honesty John, it may be the other way round, its years since
i had one of those., best keep checking. Thinking back, it may be the A that
is the revamped version.

Hmm, I have a Phillips 2999PLL and checked the number (its on a sticker
in the battery compartment in the back, not?). It does not have an A
before the number.

I'm not aware of any problems with it, but if anyone could tell me what
they were, I might be able to confirm...

I'm very happy with my receiver, been using it since 1990.