Old September 10th 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Private" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

On second thought, maybe its US who are the idiots for doing this!!!
:-)))
Dudley Henriques

"We have seen the enemy and it is us." -- Pogo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo

I have no answers regarding 911, but I do have a lot of questions. There
seems to be a lot of untruthfulness and questionable secrecy and many of
the facts are very disturbing.

I would agree with this on premise. Its a fair statement and presented in
a manner that indicates a reaction to this event not unlike that felt by
many. The circumstances of the incident are horrific and difficult to deal
with for ANY "man in the street".
Its one thing to have questions. Its another to accept blindly as fact,
some "theory" put out here that defies all logic, by individuals with an
obvious political agenda.
The ultimate blame for 9-11 will no doubt be in question for eternity. The
actual circumstances that brought down the buildings however is obvious to
anyone without an agenda and possessing normal powers of observation and
needs no further comment really.
This having been said, it is obvious as well that those believing the
conspiracies are most likely not going to change their opinion since the
core logic for that opinion is based on
logic outside the realm of normal reason.
Dudley Henriques

Very well said Mr. Henriques!

--
"Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn
and ridicule" - Al Franken