Old September 10th 06, 01:47 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

"Private" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

On second thought, maybe its US who are the idiots for doing this!!!
:-)))
Dudley Henriques

"We have seen the enemy and it is us." -- Pogo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo

I have no answers regarding 911, but I do have a lot of questions. There
seems to be a lot of untruthfulness and questionable secrecy and many of
the facts are very disturbing.

I would agree with this on premise. Its a fair statement and presented in a
manner that indicates a reaction to this event not unlike that felt by many.
The circumstances of the incident are horrific and difficult to deal with
for ANY "man in the street".
Its one thing to have questions. Its another to accept blindly as fact, some
"theory" put out here that defies all logic, by individuals with an obvious
political agenda.
The ultimate blame for 9-11 will no doubt be in question for eternity. The
actual circumstances that brought down the buildings however is obvious to
anyone without an agenda and possessing normal powers of observation and
needs no further comment really.
This having been said, it is obvious as well that those believing the
conspiracies are most likely not going to change their opinion since the
core logic for that opinion is based on
logic outside the realm of normal reason.
Dudley Henriques

Old September 10th 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Private" wrote in message

[...]

Very well said Mr. Henriques!

--
"Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn
and ridicule" - Al Franken

Old September 10th 06, 06:40 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

"Private" wrote in message

I have no answers regarding 911, but I do have a lot of questions. There
seems to be a lot of untruthfulness and questionable secrecy and many of
the facts are very disturbing.

I would agree with this on premise. Its a fair statement and presented in
a manner that indicates a reaction to this event not unlike that felt by
many. The circumstances of the incident are horrific and difficult to deal
with for ANY "man in the street".

Its one thing to have questions. Its another to accept blindly as fact,
some "theory" put out here that defies all logic, by individuals with an
obvious political agenda.

I accept nothing regarding this matter as fact. IMHO there is a collection
of ignorance and wishful thinking on both sides of the issue. IMHO, there
are many who are attempting to use the events or to bend the truth to
justify beliefs and conclusions that were held long before it happened.
There is also no doubt that there is intentional opportunism, obfuscation,
concealment, public thought manipulation and downright lying, from both
sides of the debate. I do think it is good that the untruths are being
questioned. I do think it was a crime that the investigation was
manipulated and the forensic and other evidence was hidden and destroyed.

Just my .02

Old September 10th 06, 09:44 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Richard Riley wrote:
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:42:14 GMT, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

"Leading scientists"??? Experts in the appropriate fields support the
NIST explanations -- NOT those of Jones, et. al! Jones' field of
expertise a cold fusion, the journeys of Jesus Christ through the
Americas. He has zero experience in structures or anything else relevant
to the subject.

You know, until this very moment I harbored a tiny hope that somehow
there was something real about cold fusion.

sigh

I guess next you'll tell me that the Masons aren't really in charge of
everything.

That's correct. The carpenters are now in charge. Masonry is passe. :-)

Matt
Old September 10th 06, 09:54 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

In Matt Whiting writes:

I guess next you'll tell me that the Masons aren't really in charge of
everything.

That's correct. The carpenters are now in charge. Masonry is passe. :-)

Bringing us back to the dawn of Christianity...

Old September 11th 06, 10:42 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

Each tower had 40 huge steel columns running up the centre. If the
booms you can hear during the collapse were the floors hitting each
other and not demolition charges why were these steel columns not left
standing but found at the debris pile in uniform 30 foot lengths? Why
weren't those columns standing after the floors had suposedly 'slid
down' around them?

Here's one of the columns:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2...dcolumnfy6.jpg

p.s. take rec.aviation out of your replies - they're only interested in
the plane part.

Old September 11th 06, 11:55 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

Toto the Dog wrote:
Each tower had 40 huge steel columns running up the centre. If the
booms you can hear during the collapse were the floors hitting each
other and not demolition charges why were these steel columns not left
standing but found at the debris pile in uniform 30 foot lengths? Why
weren't those columns standing after the floors had suposedly 'slid
down' around them?

Here's one of the columns:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2...dcolumnfy6.jpg

That's a picture of something but please give us the pictures and
information on
a "debris pile in uniform 30 foot lengths"

As for the "huge steel columns"
"The unique structure of the WTC towers exaggerated the problems caused by
the weakened steel. The towers had a lightweight "perimeter tube" design
consisting of 244 exterior columns of 36 cm square steel box section on 100
cm centers, with 95% of the structure's interior consisting of nothing but
air Within this perimeter tube design there was a 27m by 40m core,
designed to provide additional support to the tower."

I don't consider 36 cm (less than 15 inches) huge in that context.

Old September 12th 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
You You is offline

In article ,
"Mike Painter" wrote:

Toto the Dog wrote:
[...]

Maaybe it never occured to this Dufus, that these columns were built in
30Ft lengths and bolted together, or welded, as the building was
erected. Since these columns were all designed to be in "Compression",
when the lateral failure of the Exterior Tube happened, they would
naturally come out of compression, and break at their 30 Ft original
lengths. Duhh, this is first Year Structural Engineer stuff, but I guess
it would be beyound, the comprehension of the above, GED Dufus.......
Old September 12th 06, 09:07 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

"You" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mike Painter" wrote:

Toto the Dog wrote:
[...]

It doesn't matter to them - all they want to do is ignore the obvious and
try to stir up ****. What they fail to see is when they ignore the facts -
it makes them look like the assholes they are.

Personally, I hate seeing all this 9/11 stuff being restirred. Not because
of disrespect - but because it makes me want to go out and destroy all those
rag heads for causing the deaths of so many innocent people. IMHO - we're
treating them with kid gloves, even those who now reside in this country
"supposedly" legally. I don't trust a one of them. WAR IS WAR. They didn't
give a **** about who they hurt or killed - why the hell should "I" care if
they all die? I DON'T. Their so called religion is about peace.........
ROFLMAO......... PEACE MY ASS........ Its their way or no way. **** THEM
ALL - AND ANYONE who wants to side with them even if making conspiracy
twists to try to say those ragheads had nothing to do with it.

L.

Old September 13th 06, 02:46 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

L. wrote:
"You" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mike Painter" wrote:

Toto the Dog wrote:
[...]

Now you have some idea of why most of that reagion wants to kill all of us.
For over a generation "Made in USA" was on the bombs that killed them and
the planes that dropped.
The ones who *DON'T THINK* react just as you do.