Old September 10th 06, 09:44 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
Matt Whiting Matt Whiting is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...Iget it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

Richard Riley wrote:
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:42:14 GMT, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

"Leading scientists"??? Experts in the appropriate fields support the
NIST explanations -- NOT those of Jones, et. al! Jones' field of
expertise a cold fusion, the journeys of Jesus Christ through the
Americas. He has zero experience in structures or anything else relevant
to the subject.

You know, until this very moment I harbored a tiny hope that somehow
there was something real about cold fusion.

sigh

I guess next you'll tell me that the Masons aren't really in charge of
everything.

That's correct. The carpenters are now in charge. Masonry is passe. :-)

Matt