Old September 18th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Highland Ham Highland Ham is offline

Default K5JHF Morse Code Device, 3.2/3.3

You can check out my free program:
http://www.xertech.net/Projects/CPwin.html

or scroll down the page to a set of zipped pre-recorded mp3 files.

I wrote it so I could record sessions and practice with a cheap personal
audio player. Key feature is audio voice prompt of what was sent in cw.
I think the idea works, but I need to keep at it myself. I never seem to
keep at it long enough to improve.

-Rex, KK6MK

Rex , Thanks for making this prog. freely available , it works very
well. Congrats.
The large character display & voice feedback is excellent for visually
impaired users.

I have passed the prog on to other hams.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH north of Scotland UK