Old September 20th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default KB9RQZ and that colon capper N0VFP Lloyd Davies are responsible for all the trash here.

wrote in :

On 18 Sep 2006 19:10:13 -0700, "mark_sucks"

Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I have to plop this one in there....

I have been reading your stupid **** for over 3 years and I cannot take
it anymore!

bull**** you can't have been reading my stuff the last 3year I have
only been posting since jun a year ago

I remember Marks stupid ass posts in the late 1990's and when he left I
hoped he would give up on ham radio and stay on CB. But he came back and
now him, Lloooydie, and Woger have wrecked usenet and ham radio. I hope
they're happy.

SC