Old September 21st 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner

Default woger stalker at large

wrote:
Sheep****er and shemale pic poster

Your posts and ****ty "broadcasts" have contributed to it more, Toad.

woger stalker at large

Old September 21st 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner

Default gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names like Slow Code

Old September 21st 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner

Default Markie Morgan KB9RQZ pedophile at large

an old freindless pedophile wrote:
wrote:
Sheep****er and shemale pic poster

Your posts and ****ty "broadcasts" have contributed to it more, Toad.

wo

Mark Morgan, pedoiphile at large!

Old September 21st 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner

Default KB9RQZ and that colon capper N0VFP Lloyd Davies are responsible for all the trash here.

Slow Code Toad wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Sheep****er and shemale pic poster
Slow Code Toad wrote:
wrote in
:

On 18 Sep 2006 19:10:13 -0700, "mark_sucks"

Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I have to plop this one in there....

I have been reading your stupid **** for over 3 years and I cannot
take it anymore!
bull**** you can't have been reading my stuff the last 3year I have
only been posting since jun a year ago

I remember Marks stupid ass posts in the late 1990's and when he left I
hoped he would give up on ham radio and stay on CB. But he came back
and now him, Lloooydie, and Woger have wrecked usenet and ham radio. I
hope they're happy.

Your posts and ****ty "broadcasts" have contributed to it more, Toad.

What a Loon!

You sure are basement dweller.

"N9OGL" pegs the IRONY meter "with" his
stupidity s.com:
"I know whith someone like you with your learning disability you
don't understand that if you want to make it in this world you need a
education, and not just a high school education."

Toad claims to be smarter, but fails to show it when he scribbled in
his mangled English in
. com:
"You be suprised dumb ass what I can write, I'm a hell of lot smarter
then you dumb ass"

N9OGL the illiterate moron steps on his own words in
.com:
"lean how to spell it write, moron."

Old September 21st 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner

Take this crap somewhere else. We are sick of it.

Old September 21st 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner

Get ready for a surprise big mouth. My mother is dead and you just
****ed me off big time.

On 21 Sep 2006 05:45:34 -0700,
wrote:

nospam wrote:
Take this crap somewhere else. We are sick of it.

Get back in bed with your mother, she's getting cold.

And **** off.

Old September 23rd 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...

Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I have to plop this one in there....

I have been reading your stupid **** for over 3 years and I cannot take
it anymore!

bull**** you can't have been reading my stuff the last 3year I have
only been posting since jun a year ago

I remember Marks stupid ass posts in the late 1990's and when he left I
hoped he would give up on ham radio and stay on CB. But he came back and
now him, Lloooydie, and Woger have wrecked usenet and ham radio. I hope
they're happy.

SC

1) I was draft into the US Army.
2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops.
3) The military wont let me retire.
4) I dosn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan but that's okay cuz the
FBI, DOD, and CIA have all told me I cando it.
5) I is on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal attraction
ex-shemale
6) I was recently, paying $5/hr. to access my ISP
7) I has a 248 IQ, but can't figure out how to use a spell checker.
8) I is a bi-sexual Pagan male ham who like to be spanked.
9) I can't find any action on the military base in Central IL, so I hav to
ask people on USENET.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

my blog
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/