Old December 1st 03, 10:37 PM
Mark Russo

Hhhmmm, thought this group was rec.radio.amateur.equipment?
The FT-847 is amateur equiptment.
:-)

Mike Coslo wrote:

Because this isn't the group for that, that's why. The groups are
divided into topics so that people have an idea what might be in them.

Mark Russo wrote:
Why the heck not? As long as one uses FA in the subject line.
I know some folks are touchy about things like that.
I picked up a Yaesu FT-847 on Ebay via a post here.
I paid $675 for it on ebay about a year ago.
The rig is flawless and works great!!
Keep the ebay posts coming!!!

Someone else will be wondering why the heck they can't post ebay ads for
their Hummel figurines soon!

But then again, some people enjoy spam too! 8^)

- Mike -