Old September 20th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
nospam nospam is offline

Default A humble request for "SlowCode" and contemporaries

Chris, we don't mind using the filters. The problem is they (you) are
changing the subject every single day so we are constantly making new
kill filters. THATS the problem.

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:53:30 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:49:08 -0700, Roy Lewallen wrote:
So my request is: Please don't include rec.radio.amateur.antenna in the
list of newsgroups you send the original posting to. And when replying
to a thread whose topic doesn't involve antennas, simply delete

My request is: Please learn about kill files, and please learn how to
take action yourself by killing all posts crossposted to groups other
than rec.radio.amateur.antenna. You'll have a much greater chance of
changing yourself than you will of getting everyone else to do your
bidding, and you'll be a whole lot less frustrated once you do figure
that simple task out.

I have a theory about hams who can't even master a news reader, but I'll
leave that discussion for another thread.