Old September 20th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default A humble request for "SlowCode" and contemporaries

Chris, we don't mind using the filters. The problem is they (you) are
changing the subject every single day so we are constantly making new
kill filters. THATS the problem.

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:53:30 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:49:08 -0700, Roy Lewallen wrote:
So my request is: Please don't include rec.radio.amateur.antenna in the
list of newsgroups you send the original posting to. And when replying
to a thread whose topic doesn't involve antennas, simply delete

My request is: Please learn about kill files, and please learn how to
take action yourself by killing all posts crossposted to groups other
than rec.radio.amateur.antenna. You'll have a much greater chance of
changing yourself than you will of getting everyone else to do your
bidding, and you'll be a whole lot less frustrated once you do figure
that simple task out.

I have a theory about hams who can't even master a news reader, but I'll
leave that discussion for another thread.

Old September 20th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

No, YOU are the problem. A proper kill filter will kill all crossposts,
no matter what the identity of the poster may be. If you really knew
how to use a kill filter (and you obviously don't), morphing posters
would present no problem at all.

You also top post, and that makes it obvious that you have a lot yet to
learn about Usenet.

Hey man,

Instead of insulting someone and trying to prop yourself up with your
expertise, why not just share your "wealth"?
Old September 20th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Chris, I guarentee I am not the problem. I will bet you are one of the
people spewing all the garbage on here.

Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

jawod wrote in :

No, YOU are the problem. A proper kill filter will kill all
crossposts, no matter what the identity of the poster may be. If you
really knew how to use a kill filter (and you obviously don't),
morphing posters would present no problem at all.

You also top post, and that makes it obvious that you have a lot yet to
learn about Usenet.

Hey man,

Instead of insulting someone and trying to prop yourself up with your
expertise, why not just share your "wealth"?

Ham radios don't come with kill-filters or plonk buttons. (CB Filter)

SC
Old September 21st 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default slow kook on the loose

Slow Code wrote:

slow kook on the loose

Old September 23rd 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

You also top post, and that makes it obvious that you have a lot yet to
learn about Usenet.

Chris,

Normally I would agree that killfiles and delete buttons are certainly
indicated in a case like this, but there is a certain amount of newsgroup
etiquette that is warranted on your part, too. You can't just do whatever
you want on a newsgroup with no accountability and expect everyone else to
modify their behavior to accomodate yours. You even cite Usenet etiquette in
your own post, so how about doing your share in applying said etiquette to
yourself?

Regards,

Al

Old September 23rd 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:31:27 -0700, "Al Lorona"
wrote:

You also top post, and that makes it obvious that you have a lot yet to
learn about Usenet.

Chris,

Normally I would agree that killfiles and delete buttons are certainly
indicated in a case like this, but there is a certain amount of newsgroup
etiquette that is warranted on your part, too. You can't just do whatever
you want on a newsgroup with no accountability and expect everyone else to
modify their behavior to accomodate yours. You even cite Usenet etiquette in
your own post, so how about doing your share in applying said etiquette to
yourself?

Regards,

Al

Al, these guys don't care what we think. You should of read what they
said about my dead mother. I'm doing some research right now as who
said that and I am so sick of this I am ready to go on a road trip. He
doesn't realize that I am a disgrunted postal worker. Shouldn't of
said that about my dead mother!

Old September 23rd 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default An Insult To One's Deceased Mother? Look to KB9RQZ For That Kind Of "Response"

nospam wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:31:27 -0700, "Al Lorona"

Al, these guys don't care what we think. You should of read what they
said about my dead mother. I'm doing some research right now as who
said that and I am so sick of this I am ready to go on a road trip. He
doesn't realize that I am a disgrunted postal worker. Shouldn't of
said that about my dead mother!

KB9RQZ (Mark 'Morkie Moron' Morgan) feels right at home absuing the
memory of my deceased daughter in order to try and gain "messaging
leverage"...I have no doubt that he's your culprit.

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not.

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 23rd 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

You are the one that posted about my dead mother. I am getting close
to finding out who you are. Its not KB9RQZ. You are using his name and
call. I have paid a someone to help me find out who you are. You
crossed the line when you made the comment about my dead mother. You
think this is a joke what you are doing on here. I'm not going to make
any threats here but we will meet some day. Keep posting

Old September 23rd 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

nospam wrote:
You are the one that posted about my dead mother. I am getting close
to finding out who you are. Its not KB9RQZ. You are using his name and
call. I have paid a someone to help me find out who you are. You
crossed the line when you made the comment about my dead mother.

You are sensitive about having sex with your dead mother?

You
think this is a joke what you are doing on here. I'm not going to make
any threats here but we will meet some day. Keep posting

He isn't interested in a quickie in a public restroom, George Michael.