Old October 16th 03, 05:54 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

That would be Bay, Midland and Saginaw counties.

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)

It is reported that PG&E may be doing a small trial "in the bay area." A

local
Michigan radio station just ran a piece that the service should soon be
available in parts of Michigan. Rumors about possible deployment in

Florida
have been bantered about.

If any hams live near the trial areas and can take an HF mobile station

into
the area, or suspect they may have BPL interference at home, contact me at
. I can provide more information and a map of the areas
involved.

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab