Old September 26th 06, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_03@yahoo.com is offline

Default More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 12:29:33 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

how many times you coming out of the cloest

How many times are you going to demosntrate your incompetence in
English?

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not lying, Morkie...

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

Message ID .com

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ