Old October 1st 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default incredible boom box, incredible auction !

Let me go see that radio in my bathroom,,,,,,,, Magnavox D8040
Freetimer 2 Band Spatial Stereo Recorder.AM FM Cassette,it looks and
works as good as new.I bought it at the Goodwill store about ten months
ago.I own some other AM FM Stereo Cassette radios a lot bigger than that
one too,Pioneer and Sony.The cassette player in the Pioneer radio quit
working.I dont use casettes that much anyway.They might not be as big as
the one in that ebay listing,but they are big lonnng radios.
cuhulin