Old October 5th 06, 08:01 AM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,news.software.readers
Alan Connor Alan Connor is offline

Default [OT] when you goign tpo pay off your bet

On news.software.readers, in , " wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 05:56:59 GMT, Alan Connor
wrote:

On news.software.readers, in
, "
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 03:24:56 GMT, Alan Connor
wrote:
On alt.free.newsservers, in
, "
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:24 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:
when you goign tpo pay off your bet
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
You expect a _troll_ to honor a bet?

nO idon't I merely intend to raze him about it awhile
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Glad to hear it. Please use a 'name' in your "From:" header.

Lest you be mistaken for a troll yourself.

snicker

I think posting a valid callsgin is enough in a radio group

It isn't. There are conventions here that facilitate
communication on the Internet. Called the Netiquette. Email
addresses in "From:" headers can change for legitimate reasons.

That group does not run the Usenet. Duh. And neither to ignorant
and arrogant punks like you.

I like to know that I'm dealing with a person with at least a
little integrity. One that will allow me to check out their
posting history. Someone who isn't pretending to be more than one
person. Most of us do.

You should go to:

And try different aliases in the Author box until you find a good
one that returns zero hits. Don't include the email address part.
Then stick with it.

You've just admitted that this is a sockpuppet created for that
radio group.

snicker

Alan

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Not interested. Blogs are stupid. Created by trolls. Everyone
can edit what they've posted in the past so nothing on a blog is
worth schitt.

You are a stinking troll and I would never believe a word you
post. On the Usenet or the Web. I don't believe anything you've
posted here. You have zero credibility.

Just run along and hide from people who aren't even looking for
you and couldn't hurt you even if they located you.

Trolls aren't capable of doing anything but sitting on their fat
butts and running their big mouths.

While they hide their posting histories by switching aliases
and newsservers all the time. And that's _all_ that does. It
doesn't keep anyone with any power from tracking you down in
short order. Anyone with a few thousand dollars to hire a large
personal investigation firm could have your name and address and
a lot more in a week. And no one who doesn't have a few thousand
dollars could possibly be a threat to you.

And you sure are making it easier with that call sign in your
email address.

snicker

# ... _._

Fix your "From:" header or get the hell out of my newsreader.

And spare us the rest of your kindergarden sockpuppets.

Alan

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/contact.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/cr.html