Old October 5th 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.news-server-comparison,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default AB8MQ isn't posting all the crap, his mom is.

Woger can't post from prison so it either has to be his mom or best friend
N0VFP, Lloyd Davies doing it.

If it's Roger's mom, she has a filthy mouth. Easy to see where Wiseman
learned how to talk. QSL?

SC
Old October 5th 06, 02:47 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.dogs,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.politics.democrat

Slow Code wrote:
Woger can't post from prison so it either has to be his mom or best friend
N0VFP, Lloyd Davies doing it.

If it's Roger's mom, she has a filthy mouth. Easy to see where Wiseman
learned how to talk. QSL?

SC

sc, do you enjoy marqueer's juices?

Old October 5th 06, 04:24 AM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,news.software.readers

Default [OT] when you goign tpo pay off your bet

On alt.free.newsservers, in , " wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:24 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

when you goign tpo pay off your bet
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You expect a _troll_ to honor a bet?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

_Nothing_ a troll posts means _schitt_. People who hide behind
multiple aliases have _zero_ credibility. They can't be trusted
at _all_. EVER.

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
---
---

Can you chew gum and walk at the same time?

Alan

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/contact.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/cr.html
Old October 5th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,news.software.readers

On news.software.readers, in
, "
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 03:24:56 GMT, Alan Connor
wrote:
On alt.free.newsservers, in
, "
wrote:
when you goign tpo pay off your bet
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You expect a _troll_ to honor a bet?

nO idon't I merely intend to raze him about it awhile
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Glad to hear it. Please use a 'name' in your "From:" header.

Lest you be mistaken for a troll yourself.

snicker

Alan

Old October 5th 06, 08:01 AM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,news.software.readers

On news.software.readers, in , " wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 05:56:59 GMT, Alan Connor
wrote:

On news.software.readers, in
, "
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 03:24:56 GMT, Alan Connor
wrote:
On alt.free.newsservers, in
, "
wrote:
when you goign tpo pay off your bet
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
You expect a _troll_ to honor a bet?

nO idon't I merely intend to raze him about it awhile
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Glad to hear it. Please use a 'name' in your "From:" header.

Lest you be mistaken for a troll yourself.

snicker

I think posting a valid callsgin is enough in a radio group

It isn't. There are conventions here that facilitate
communication on the Internet. Called the Netiquette. Email
addresses in "From:" headers can change for legitimate reasons.

That group does not run the Usenet. Duh. And neither to ignorant
and arrogant punks like you.

I like to know that I'm dealing with a person with at least a
little integrity. One that will allow me to check out their
posting history. Someone who isn't pretending to be more than one
person. Most of us do.

You should go to:

And try different aliases in the Author box until you find a good
one that returns zero hits. Don't include the email address part.
Then stick with it.

You've just admitted that this is a sockpuppet created for that
radio group.

snicker

Alan

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Not interested. Blogs are stupid. Created by trolls. Everyone
can edit what they've posted in the past so nothing on a blog is
worth schitt.

You are a stinking troll and I would never believe a word you
post. On the Usenet or the Web. I don't believe anything you've
posted here. You have zero credibility.

Just run along and hide from people who aren't even looking for
you and couldn't hurt you even if they located you.

Trolls aren't capable of doing anything but sitting on their fat
butts and running their big mouths.

While they hide their posting histories by switching aliases
and newsservers all the time. And that's _all_ that does. It
doesn't keep anyone with any power from tracking you down in
short order. Anyone with a few thousand dollars to hire a large
personal investigation firm could have your name and address and
a lot more in a week. And no one who doesn't have a few thousand
dollars could possibly be a threat to you.

And you sure are making it easier with that call sign in your
email address.

snicker

# ... _._

Fix your "From:" header or get the hell out of my newsreader.

And spare us the rest of your kindergarden sockpuppets.

Alan

Old October 5th 06, 12:14 PM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,news.software.readers,alt.asshole.alan-connor
Sam Sam is offline

Default when you goign tpo pay off your bet

Usenet Beavis writes:

On news.software.readers, in , " wrote:
snicker

I think posting a valid callsgin is enough in a radio group

It isn't. Not for a Beavis.

Oh, silly him. How can he forget that you're a well-known Usenet laughing
stock who've claimed to be a personal friend of Bigfoot
(http://tinyurl.com/23r3f), and that you were kidnapped and raped by Xena,
the Warrior Princess (http://tinyurl.com/2gjcy).

Beavis

--
http://www.geocities.com/suhatrasabib
http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/

Old October 5th 06, 12:14 PM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,news.software.readers,alt.asshole.alan-connor
Sam Sam is offline

Usenet Beavis writes:

You expect a _Beavis_ to have a brain?

Of course not.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I can say that again.

_Nothing_ a Beavis posts means _schitt_. Beavises who post multiple
kookfarts all day long have _zero_ credibility. They can't be trusted
at _all_, except as source of endless entertainment.

Could not have said better myself.

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SLAP*

Can you smack my bitch up and laugh at the same time?

I think so.

Beavis

Old October 5th 06, 12:14 PM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,news.software.readers,alt.asshole.alan-connor
Sam Sam is offline

Usenet Beavis writes:

On news.software.readers, in
, "
wrote:

nO idon't I merely intend to raze him about it awhile
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Glad to hear it. Please point your finger at me, and laugh.

Will od.

Lest you be mistaken for a Beavis yourself.

No, we don't want that to happen.

Beavis

Old October 6th 06, 12:35 AM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,news.software.readers,alt.binaries.news-server-comparison,alt.usenet.kooks

Alan Connor wrote in
:

On alt.free.newsservers, in
, " wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:24 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

when you goign tpo pay off your bet
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You expect a _troll_ to honor a bet?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

_Nothing_ a troll posts means _schitt_. People who hide behind
multiple aliases have _zero_ credibility. They can't be trusted
at _all_. EVER.

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
---
---

Can you chew gum and walk at the same time?

Alan

He Can't.

Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, or Markie, is a retard. He can't even do the
internet and use a spell checker at the same time. Last month he won the
Golden Killfile award. His best friend and part time live-in lover is
AB8MQ, Woger Wiseman. When Roger is out of jail he stays with Mark
sometimes... unless it's Todd, LLoyd or Steve's turn.

SC
Old October 9th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The TRUTH About KB9RQZ's LYING

Slow Code wrote:

Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, or Markie, is a retard. He can't even do the
internet and use a spell checker at the same time. Last month he won the
Golden Killfile award. His best friend and part time live-in lover is
AB8MQ, Woger Wiseman. When Roger is out of jail he stays with Mark
sometimes... unless it's Todd, LLoyd or Steve's turn.

Yep.

And here's some words Morkie keeps trying to quote out-of-context
into a deceitful rant of his own making.

However Google Archives can't be defeated...Morkie loses again.

QUOTE

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: The Truth That Morkie Won't Quote Accurately