Old October 6th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
john john is offline

Default Here is how we can end all the silly antenna questions on the repeaters and on usenet.

Cecil, don't bother with this Slow Code jerk. I just found out he
doesn't even have a ham ticket. He is a CB'er!

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 02:09:58 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
They don't really want
to be hams enough to put out an effort to be one, ...

Do you want to be a ham enough to get a EE degree
which is a lot more useful than Morse code skill?