Old October 6th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Here is how we can end all the silly antenna questions on therepeaters and on usenet.

Slow Code wrote:
They don't really want
to be hams enough to put out an effort to be one, ...

Do you want to be a ham enough to get a EE degree
which is a lot more useful than Morse code skill?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old October 6th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Cecil, don't bother with this Slow Code jerk. I just found out he
doesn't even have a ham ticket. He is a CB'er!

Old October 6th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

john wrote:
Cecil, don't bother with this Slow Code jerk. I just found out he
doesn't even have a ham ticket. He is a CB'er!

he claims but even is he did not have a ticket he makes a good stand in
for those that do

Old October 6th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

If he does have a call why is he so ashamed to give it to us?
There must be a reason.