Old October 13th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John Ferrell John Ferrell is offline

Default Installation in a Ford E450

On 12 Oct 2006 18:07:29 GMT, Ed
wrote:

When I need to get through the Firewall on a vehical I usually go
through the rubber collar around the steering column.
John Ferrell W8CCW

Yes, have done that too.... but this vehicle has no rubber collar around
steering mechanism or even the wiring harness pass through. Thanks for
input, though.

Ed

In my 1999 Winnie (it may be an F-350) the cigarette lighter and the
Diagnostic plug are alone on a 20 amp fuse. You might want to just
pick up that circuit if you are under 20 amps.
John Ferrell W8CCW