Old October 15th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
gladnomad gladnomad is offline

Default FS: Grundig Satellit 700 World Band Radio

This radio is in the original box and in like-new condition I would say -- I
only played with it a few times when I first got it, and it has just been
sitting in its box for the past 10 years (though I took it out and used it
with batteries during the east coast blackout a few years ago) ... original
manuals and stuff ...

$350 or best offer ... New York City area buyer please, I need to sell this
fast as I am moving cross country in a week and have enough stuff to take
with me ...