Old October 15th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: Grundig Satellit 700 World Band Radio

This radio is in the original box and in like-new condition I would say -- I
only played with it a few times when I first got it, and it has just been
sitting in its box for the past 10 years (though I took it out and used it
with batteries during the east coast blackout a few years ago) ... original
manuals and stuff ...

$350 or best offer ... New York City area buyer please, I need to sell this
fast as I am moving cross country in a week and have enough stuff to take
with me ...

DRM "MOD" for the Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium Radio . . . {Eton E1 XM Radio} RHF Shortwave 2 January 3rd 05 02:20 PM
YB400PE [email protected] Shortwave 7 February 5th 04 12:34 PM
Grundig Yacht Boy 80 and 400 Viktar Siarheichyk Shortwave 5 December 31st 03 02:31 AM
Grundig Satellit 3400 and Grundig Satellit 500 Ray Hall Swap 0 July 28th 03 03:24 AM