Old October 15th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 07:59:20 -0700,

You may
not agree with their suggested solutions, but you'd have to agree that
we have a problem. Right?
notice you have gotten no reply

Having waited almost a week for a reasonable response...

The silence is telling. I believe you are right, he doesn't care..

indeed and it gets worse I am sure he believes the solution is worse
than the problem because it does not promote cw forever

Slow Code is only here to troll. He's a fan of CW, but not a big
enough fan to actually defent the continued testing of Morse Code with
any valid reasoning.