Old October 15th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default trolling right along

From: "Alun L. Palmer" on Sat, Oct 14 2006 5:34pm

" wrote in

I haven't posted here for a while. Each time I visit I killfile loads of
sock puppets, and next time they reappear as someone else. I hate all
trolls.

Trolls are supposed to live under bridges.

This newsgroup has become "A Bridge Too Far." :-)

[old WW2 movie book and movie title]

Thank you for considering me as "real people." Yes, I am.
The IRS thinks so, as does the Franchise Tax Board of
California, the DMV, the FBI, the CIA, and other good
alphabet-soup agencies. I just wish the telemarketers
wouldn't think I was real. :-)

Best regards to you Alun.