Old October 19th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Sal M. Onella Sal M. Onella is offline

Default New FCC Rules

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:11:08 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

snip

I'm proposing changes that will help individuals that get
licensed, stay licensed and use their license. Anyone that doesn't
like my proposals can stay on CB.

SC

Such a bitter, inflexible, "my-way or the high-way" attitude might be coming
from a very unhappy person. Pleasant people know how to compromise.

This guy could have inflamed hemorhhoids or a bad home life ... maybe both.

[I've had him blocked for weeks; I caught this little gem in a quote-back.]