Old October 17th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default New FCC Rules

Slow Code just got done working at Buger King. Welcome back

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:40:49 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

john wrote in
:

On 16 Oct 2006 00:21:58 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Ron wrote:
This needed to be down years ago. Good to see the ARRL and the FCC
are listening to the active Amateurs and doing what the majority want.

Interesting to know that Phone operators are appliance operators and
CW operators are not. I guess the CW operators are all using Homebrew
equipment and if not then I hope at least that every one of them that
own a Yaesu FT-1000MP / D have done the CW modification and did it
them selves without senting it to a repair place ?

the CW ops don't even need radios to get through remeber CW knowledge
is all you need not even radios according to some of Slow Codes posts

Where is Slow Code? Haven't seen any posts from him all weekend. Maybe
he is busy working at Buger King.

Yah, ready to eat? I got your whopper hang'en.

SC

Old October 19th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article .net,
says...

Getting a license and then leaving, that's not how it should be.

SC

How many have you personally run off the air?

73

Chris

No one. I'm proposing changes that will help individuals that get
licensed, stay licensed and use their license. Anyone that doesn't
like my proposals can stay on CB.

SC
Old October 19th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

john wrote in
:

Slow Code is a disgrace to Amateur Radio!

Thanks John.

People that don't want to have to learn anything for a ham
license really hate me. 11 meters dead or something? You
seem to be spending a lot more time on the internet lately.

SC

Old October 19th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:11:08 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

snip

I'm proposing changes that will help individuals that get
licensed, stay licensed and use their license. Anyone that doesn't
like my proposals can stay on CB.

SC

Such a bitter, inflexible, "my-way or the high-way" attitude might be coming
from a very unhappy person. Pleasant people know how to compromise.

This guy could have inflamed hemorhhoids or a bad home life ... maybe both.

[I've had him blocked for weeks; I caught this little gem in a quote-back.]