Old October 18th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
From:
on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

Or maybe she's a figment of his imagination and Robesin would have to
roll out her old RRAP account when he's much too busy creating new
accounts for our geophysicist visitors.

"Geophysicists?" :-)

Why sure, Leonard. Your pal, Col. Mark Morgan has now confessed to
being a geophysicist. From some of his message headers, he is missing
his id.

Must have missed those. shrug Hawaii is the new
rock-and-roll state. Newington, CT, will ignore it as it
does all other things west of the Mississippi River...

There aren't many of your posts in which you don't tell some outright
falsehood. Both CNN and Fox News carried accounts of cellular phone
service being disrupted. I'll bet some of those radio hams end up
handling communication in the aftermath of the earthquake. Texas is
west of the Mississippi. Do you think hams will be a part of the action
in the wake of the flooding there?

For years he has tried to avoid posting anything
anywhere to document his alleged 18-year active USMC
career. He won't even make it available as private
e-mail.

I served in the military only four years, Len. I've posted nothing here
in documenting my active duty service. I've not, nor would I ever make
any such documentation available to you in an e-mail. Look what kind of
things you've written about my active duty military service. Go figure!

That sort of SELECTIVE highlighting with the sin of
omission or related facts is what the ARRL does most of
the time. Naturally, those who attended the "parochial
school" of the Church of St. Hiram will pick up on the
technique.

You haven't attended catechism studies and haven't been confirmed. You
don't pledge, you don't tithe. You may not partake. You're still an
unbaptized heathen in the world of amateur radio.

Dave K8MN