Old October 22nd 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default simple truth

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message

It is not an attempt to "selince" voices we dislike.

sure it
Don't flatter yourself
and don't put words in my statement that simply were not there.

it is is not there becase you are honest to put it there
It is NOT there because I said no such thing. YOU put it there and are
therefore the one being dishonest.

And once again for the record. I am NOT Steve. Kapiche?

I understand you are making the claim you are also a proven lier
For one who has just blatantly lied about a post I made, you take the cake.