Old October 22nd 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default simple truth

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message

It is not an attempt to "selince" voices we dislike.

sure it
Don't flatter yourself
and don't put words in my statement that simply were not there.

it is is not there becase you are honest to put it there
It is NOT there because I said no such thing. YOU put it there and are
therefore the one being dishonest.

And once again for the record. I am NOT Steve. Kapiche?

I understand you are making the claim you are also a proven lier
For one who has just blatantly lied about a post I made, you take the cake.

Old October 22nd 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 00:08:40 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
roups.com...

It is NOT there because I said no such thing.

it certainly is there becuase you are not honest to state it outright
YOU put it there and are
therefore the one being dishonest.

nope

And once again for the record. I am NOT Steve. Kapiche?

I understand you are making the claim you are also a proven lier
For one who has just blatantly lied about a post I made, you take the cake.

no lie told by me

you hate to opposed and are just a bully hiding behind his keyboard

Bully? Moi? Not so. If you oppose me, that is just fine, right? It is your
self-appointed moral duty, right? BUT, if I oppose you I am being a bully?
Get your disjointed thoughts together, Mark. You are contradicting yourself
in essence.

"yes I am I have the cowardage of my convictions"

I like that..."cowardage"...neat word and one worth remembering.

Now, isn't it time to put your three-legged horse in the stall? You've gone
above and beyond most folks' moral convictions by defending a purveyor of
kiddie porn. You are a Hero, Mark. Roger could only hope to live up to your
moral standards, such as they are.

Hi Yo Silver! Awayyyyyyyy!!

Old October 22nd 06, 07:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 00:26:27 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

Bully? Moi? Not so. If you oppose me, that is just fine, right? It is your
self-appointed moral duty, right?

BUT, if I oppose you I am being a bully?

but you don't oppose you harrass
Get your disjointed thoughts together, Mark. You are contradicting yourself
in essence.

no it is you that lack a coherant thought

you attack someone for defending himself from anothers attack the
first attack was unun warrented as was yours I defend him from attack
that is what a moral person does when he come to a mugging

You are blathering again, Mark. Your "justification" for taking me and
others to task is circuitous at best, confusing at worst.
Your line of thought is again wandering in circles Mark, and you are
tripping over your mental shoelaces in the process.
You have no right to define that what is moral or not moral. Save that for
alt.morons or the bisexual groups. Who are YOU to preach of morals?
Mugging? Who mentioned a "mugging"? That is your descriptor, Mark. I merely
commented about Todd's addiction to cartoon kiddie porn. While YOU may think
that what Todd does is fine, his addiction to same is viewed by 99% of us as
being abhorrent and perverted. Like you, I have the "moral duty" to call it
as I see it and I don't have Abraham or Isaac behind me.

Hi Yo Silver! Awayyyy!

Old October 22nd 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 01:25:11 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message

You are blathering again, Mark. Your "justification" for taking me and
others to task is circuitous at best,

the truth is often cirutous
In your mind, the truth is twisted to nonexistent.
but iif you do not want to be taken to task for attacking other
epeople then the answer is simple stop attacking other people with
your lies and bull****. I fTood were a pruveyor of Kiddy porn your
efforts would have him busted and in jail jail byt now that you have
failed proves you have NO case
I've not attacked others. I've made statements of fact. I've made NO
attempts to rat Todd out to any authority. Not my style. I need no "case".
Todd has a fondness for cartoons of little, naked girls having sex with
grown men. What part of that do you not find objectionable?
you claim (or was that deloeron who may still be you) claim I am going
to be busted off hughes net been pormising that for roughly a year now
it doesn't happen
I've made no such claim or attempt. I cannot care less who your IP is, Mark.
Don't flatter yourself and stop looking for ghosts in your closet. You are
making false accusations again. Simply put? You are not important enough for
me to undertake such an attempt.
do you do the same thing and stop and rethink your actions? no you go
right being a bully You attack Tood becuase sometimes you can provake
into a reation you like to make fun of,,, that is the sole reason you
attack you prod Roger because his response amusses you and you find
watching him foama t the mouth amusing
Yes, I do. We all do. We all take a bit of perverse pleasure in watching
Roger fly off the deep end. He is amusing. You, on the other hand, are not.
that makes one sick ******* whatever your name is
Getting a bit "testy" here, Markie? Are you taking umbrage at your intellect
being challenged?

leave roger alone leave Todd alone Id like you to leave me alone but
if you want to fight fine bring it on, but if you make fighting with
me YOUR choice don't blame me for the resulting mess in the NG
Oh, wow! The Knight In Shining Armor rides again! Leave Roger alone? You
first.
Leave Todd alone? Who are YOU to demand this? You, a nobody who spams
hundreds of times each week? Pot/Kettle, Markie. You've not any room to
preach.
you want policy debate in the NG then post something on radio policy
or at least on radio
If you want policy debate, you should initiate same. Stop your inane and
hundreds of pointless posts. Simple as that. And don't even attempt to
dictate that which I post. You have no right, spammer. May I suggest that
you sweep your own doorstep first.

Todd posts on Omega One are at least radio topics even if not exactly
policy topics thereffore as a postive comtributor to the NG he
deserves my support and will get it
I see. Kiddie porn included. You really DO fancy yourself as Todd's Knight
In Shining Armor coming to his rescue. Congratulations, Lone Ranger.
Apparently you deputized yourself as the latest Deputy Dog of Usenet. All
you need now is a badge and a spell check program.
I act defensively defending myself and others I have even often
defended Roger although I frankly think he is beyond all real help
beside giving the Noddle as the NAZI's called it and honest for Roger
the noodle might well be an act of mercy
Again, who are YOU to say? Your opinion counts for little. Continue
"defending" Roger...see where that gets you. Or maybe you could simply post
two hundred more posts of "id tehft is a crime".
all persons have the right and moral duty of self defense, all person
have to duty to protect those unfairly attacked to the extent they
can
Again, who deputized you? Stop presenting yourself as a moral authority.
Coming from an admitted bisexual, Mark, that simply does not wash.
you have never been unfairly attacked nor has Robeson or Roger or Hiel
or anybody else, BY ME. no actiontion of mine has been anything but
defensive.
You are incorrect. More Mark Morgan Poppycock from your end. Of course I
expect nothing less from you.
..
nothing unclear about the the notion that defense is always a good
thing , it gets a bit murky at time when it become clear the only
defense is a good offense
Unfortunately, you have no defense other than to post hundreds of times over
that which does not concern you. You antagonize Wiseman far more than he
does you. Wiseman posts ten times, you post ten times that. Steve posts
three or four comments and you bounce off your Michigan Basement walls and
rebut with another seventy or eighty posts.
In short? You have easily earned the reputation of being a Newsgroup idiot,
Mark.
What you think to be a "good offense" is not. It is merely offensive.
And now to wait to see how you justify defending a kiddie porn addict...

Hi Yo Silver! Awaayyy!

Old October 22nd 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Not Lloyd wrote:

And what have YOU contributed other than several hundred mindless posts?

I have comtribted a sense of justice and made hunderds of on topic
posts. I havemade no mindless posts at all perhaps you are couting the
posts of the forgers as mine they are not. I agree one can't come out
with anything particular enlightening to say about the hunderds of
forgeries made in my name or my wifes but that does not make them
mindless

your total of on topic post is zero therefore my record is infinitly
better than yours

Old October 22nd 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 02:33:46 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

I've not attacked others.

bull**** yOne learnt o post correctly if you want to discuss something

you attack Tood and myself and others

you do not ever contribe anything to the NG those are the afacts you
just seek to spread chaos for your amusment
...,
Pot, Kettle.
And what have YOU contributed other than several hundred mindless posts?

Old October 22nd 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Not Lloyd wrote:

And what have YOU contributed other than several hundred mindless posts?

I have comtribted a sense of justice and made hunderds of on topic
posts. I havemade no mindless posts at all perhaps you are couting the
posts of the forgers as mine they are not. I agree one can't come out
with anything particular enlightening to say about the hunderds of
forgeries made in my name or my wifes but that does not make them
mindless

your total of on topic post is zero therefore my record is infinitly
better than yours
More idiocy from your end. You have contributed NOTHING, nada! Can you
explain why so many out here have killfiled you if you "contribute" so much?
You live in some strange kind of alternate world, Mark. Sense of justice?
Justice? Funny, that. Most out here see your mindless drivel as spam.

Hi Yo Silver! Awaaayyyy!!!

Old October 23rd 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:50:37 -0500, Not Lloyd anon@anon wrote:

More idiocy from your end. You have contributed NOTHING, nada! Can you
explain why so many out here have killfiled you if you "contribute" so much?
You live in some strange kind of alternate world, Mark. Sense of justice?
Justice? Funny, that. Most out here see your mindless drivel as spam.

So does qrz.com. They just banned him from their site. Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

----
In message ,
autolamed himself with the question "you posted the
same drivel twice?"