Old October 22nd 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default simple truth

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 00:08:40 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
roups.com...

It is NOT there because I said no such thing.

it certainly is there becuase you are not honest to state it outright
YOU put it there and are
therefore the one being dishonest.

nope

And once again for the record. I am NOT Steve. Kapiche?

I understand you are making the claim you are also a proven lier
For one who has just blatantly lied about a post I made, you take the cake.

no lie told by me

you hate to opposed and are just a bully hiding behind his keyboard

Bully? Moi? Not so. If you oppose me, that is just fine, right? It is your
self-appointed moral duty, right? BUT, if I oppose you I am being a bully?
Get your disjointed thoughts together, Mark. You are contradicting yourself
in essence.

"yes I am I have the cowardage of my convictions"

I like that..."cowardage"...neat word and one worth remembering.

Now, isn't it time to put your three-legged horse in the stall? You've gone
above and beyond most folks' moral convictions by defending a purveyor of
kiddie porn. You are a Hero, Mark. Roger could only hope to live up to your
moral standards, such as they are.

Hi Yo Silver! Awayyyyyyyy!!