Old October 24th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Bill Cromwell Bill Cromwell is offline

Default WTB: VHF GE Master II or the like

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:30:51 -0400, Netsock wrote:

Wanted;

A 100 watt (minimum) VHF rig to be used with Packet, specifically,
APRS on 144.39 MHz, so rock bound (crystal control) okay.

TIA

I tried to send you info about the ones I have available in your private
email. I guess we both know you are unreachable. If you act the same way
with your home address I will have no place to send a radio anyway.

Bill