Old October 25th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike Mike is offline

Default VOA Special English

If she's cute and single, give me her phone number and I'll be her tutor...

Seriously, how much money do you want to spend?

"Chris Scibelli" wrote in message
. ..
My cousin will be soon departing back to Italy after having spent 3 months
studying english here in the States. I'd like to buy her a going away
present which will help her continue to study English. Does anybody know

if
the VOA has a broadcast in Special English which can be reliably received

in
Southern Italy on LW, MW SW, or FM. I checked out the VOA's site and they
have broadcasts over the web but she isn't a big internet user so I think
the radio is the best way to go.

TIA