Old October 25th 06, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default VOA Special English

Bart Bailey wrote:

In posted on
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:50:49 -0400, Chris Scibelli wrote: Begin

My cousin will be soon departing back to Italy after having spent 3 months
studying english here in the States. I'd like to buy her a going away
present which will help her continue to study English. Does anybody know if
the VOA has a broadcast in Special English which can be reliably received in
Southern Italy on LW, MW SW, or FM. I checked out the VOA's site and they
have broadcasts over the web but she isn't a big internet user so I think
the radio is the best way to go.

TIA

Maybe some of these can be received in Europe?
http://tinyurl.com/w6ps5

Beware of that schedule as it became effective October 30, 2005 and almost
certainly will be somewhat different after this coming weekend.

dxAce
Michigan
USA