Old October 29th 06, 09:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SR SR is offline

Default How do I give Radio Reports?

Hello everyone:

I do not know too much about LPFM. Part of my interest is listening to
FM collage noncommercial stations, usually found 88.-92 MHZ. Not sure
if these stations qualifies as Low Power FM?

However, I am trying to expand my hobby, and wondering how do I go about
giving receiving radio reports to these stations.

Also please let me know where I could find a group of people who are
interested in giving radio reports to legal stations.

Thank you.