Old November 4th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
James Philopena James Philopena is offline

Default Anderson Powerpoles on Front Panel

Cut the hole in the panel. In the hole where the roll pin goes to join them
together, punch out the roll pin and using a right angle (small aluminum
angle stock works good) bracket on the panel rear and screw through the
rollpin hole. Another screw through the panel. Viola...

KB1NXE

"Al Lorona" wrote in message
Hi, Everybody,

I am interested to hear how you have solved the problem of panel-mounting
Anderson Powerpole connectors.

I have already ruled out the Anderson 4-pole "Powerpole Pak" connectors.
Too
bulky. Don't need four. Just need two. I know about these. I am interested
in other solutions.

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Al W6LX