Old November 6th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:16:25 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
roups.com:
Slow Code wrote:
Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog
AKA RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and stop crapping
on the newsgroup.

SC

it even worse than the lazy ****-tards hating cw. its more of the
radical homosexual agenda that democrats like markie & chris love.

chris, or whatever that fag is calling itself, will attack whoever
stands up for decent american values. you scare them sc because they
know you're right.

I hear you.

then seek help

For what?

Having to learn something for a ham license scares them too.

nope being required to lean something 6-0 years onbeslete and
worthless offeds some of us

More Morkie Mularkie...E N G L I S H fatboy!

Now if they
want to learn CW up to 15 wpm I'd have a QSO with them, but I ain't got
time to listen to the 5 wpm CW from a nickle Extra.

you will never have a CW QSO with me at all unless i see ya in Hell

I thought you already HAD a "wife", fatboy...Being married to you
would be Hell in my mind!

Steve, K4YZ