Old November 7th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Hans Hans is offline

Default Annoying hetrodyne with AMU-AML and ECSS - TTrx350D

Hi,

since a view days I own an TTrx350D, second hand. I notice an annoying
beep / hetrodyne in the background when I'm listening to amplitude
modulated stations in ssb mode: AMU-AML and ECSS.
Strange but SAM sounds oké! When I'm listening to hams everything is
also ok.

So, there is always a hetrodyne tone when I'm listening that way. Very
annoying!!
Is there someone else how recognise this problem and knows how to cure
it?

Thank you in advance,
grtz.

Hans