Old November 14th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
I PUNCE I PUNCE is offline

Default ... -.-. -. . . -.. ... ... ..-. ..-

wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:55:34 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"Radiosrfun" wrote in
:

Congradulations people, you've successfully allowed SC to dominate the
newsgroup. He is apparently the topic in more than one thread. This
newsgroup is SHOT IN THE ASS. I'm not even sure why I bother to read it.
There is nothing but SC garbage. NO decent "swap" threads, etc.

I want to swap horror stories on how dumbing down ham radio has hurt it.
Anyone here got any? Tnx, 73,

it is has never happened since Incetive Licensing dumbed it down with
high speed Morse Code tests

Good luck in the contest.

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/