Old November 14th 06, 12:55 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Sc

"Radiosrfun" wrote in
:

Congradulations people, you've successfully allowed SC to dominate the
newsgroup. He is apparently the topic in more than one thread. This
newsgroup is SHOT IN THE ASS. I'm not even sure why I bother to read it.
There is nothing but SC garbage. NO decent "swap" threads, etc.

I want to swap horror stories on how dumbing down ham radio has hurt it.
Anyone here got any? Tnx, 73,

Good luck in the contest.

SC
Old November 15th 06, 06:00 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default ... -.-. -. . . -.. ... ... ..-. ..-

I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
made me reply to Wabbit, posting as I PUNCE:
wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:55:34 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
"Radiosrfun" wrote:

Congradulations people, you've successfully allowed SC to dominate
the newsgroup. He is apparently the topic in more than one thread.
This newsgroup is SHOT IN THE ASS. I'm not even sure why I bother to
read it. There is nothing but SC garbage. NO decent "swap" threads,
etc.

I want to swap horror stories on how dumbing down ham radio has hurt
it. Anyone here got any? Tnx, 73,

it is has never happened since Incetive Licensing dumbed it down with
high speed Morse Code tests

Good luck in the contest.

I PUNCE

Well, you suck, at any rate. Your homo/biphobia is very lame.

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
om