Old November 18th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] fcathell@msn.com is offline

Default LF Engineering H-800 Skymatch active antenna

I'm thinking about using this antenna for a condo I bought in San Diego
recently. There is insufficient space for a decent wire antenna and I
know I can sneak this up on the roof without any issues. It would
probably be mounted on a pole about 5 feet above the flat roof surface
with feedline down the outside of the building and into the window.
There are no high rises or structures that will be higher than the
antenna in the immediate area. The nearest power lines are about 65
feet away, however, this is pretty much an suburban area with the usual
load of computers, TVs and other RFI generators. What experiences has
anyone had with this antenna in a similar situation? Thanks for any

Frank
K3YAZ
Tucson